R1 Live Lounge and Jameela Jamil's 'Fear'




I really enjoyed Even More Music Month on Radio 1 and sad that it's over. They had some great covers in the live lounge this month, I love it when artists cover a song which doesn't suit their style at all. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

These are my favourite:






Also, one of my favourite celebrities, Jameela Jamil, did a hour long show last night all about anxiety and panic attacks which was really good and definitely worth listening to. She spoke all about her experience with anxiety and also spoke to a GP, Laura Mvula, James Arthur and others. It's so great to see the topic being talked about. So many people suffer from it but not many people actually understand it.

Click here to listen to it.

image from http://www.telegraph.co.uk


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love finding new blogs so leave a link and I'll check yours out :)