Primark Tartan Dress OOTD








I recently went into the giant Primark in Bristol at 7pm so it was empty (I can't stand it when it is it's usual hectic busy-ness) and found SO many nice things!

I was literally walking around going 'ooh I like that! Ooh that's nice - and that!' which I don't usually do. I usually find one or two pieces that I really like but I found so much in there. I restrained myself to 2 tartan dresses, some printed treggings, a stripy top and a jumper as I don't have the funds to go too crazy - even if it is just Primark!

I am in love with this dress! It's so perfect for winter/christmas and was only £10. I love that it has longer sleeves and the material is so soft. I bought another tartan dress which is like a shirt - I'll post outfit photos of it soon which I also really like.

I also bought these shoes from Primark a few weeks ago, I don't really like wearing flats, I prefer converse or plimsoll type trainers as I like my feet to be comfy but I thought they'd be good for nights out when trainers don't go with my outfit.

What do you think of this dress? Have you bought anything from good ol' Primarni recently?


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love finding new blogs so leave a link and I'll check yours out :)