Travel Momentos




From March to July this year a friend and I did a round the world trip and it was by far the best 4 months of my life.

We bathed elephants, I spent my 19th birthday at the Full Moon Party, we skydived, cuddled koalas, became Hobbits, drank kava and experienced an American graduation - amongst many other things of course!

I frequently suffer from travelling blues and miss the travelling life so so so so so so bad. I have many moments from all around the world in my room and each one takes me to a very happy memory so I thought I'd share a few of them on here.















I definitely plan to do a lot more travelling posts - advice, what we did etc ... so look out for them!

I've done one already: A Week in Chiang Mai

I also uploaded all my travelling pictures on my instagram so if you fancy checking them out please do! I often scroll through my feed as they always make me smile! (They're much better than these pics! haha)

My instagram name is: alicewojcik


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love finding new blogs so leave a link and I'll check yours out :)